Nine members of same family die after eating homemade noodles left in freezer


Nine members of same family die after eating homemade
Nine people from the same family died after eating noodles that were left in a freezer. The noodles, which were kept in the freezer for over a year, contained fermented corn flour, which poisoned …


Nine members of the same Chinese family die after eating
A family of nine from China have died after eating homemade noodles that were in the freezer for a year. The noodle dish called Suantangzi, a popular local delicacy, contains fermented cornmeal.


Nine members of the same family die after eating corn noodles
A family of nine from China died after eating homemade noodles that were in the freezer for a year. Picture: Supplied Source:Supplied By October 10, seven family members were dead.


Nine dead after family eat homemade noodles that had been …
The family had all eaten Suantangzi, a popular Chinese delicacy, but the noodles had become contaminated with bongkrek acid – a toxin with a fatality rate ‘as high as 40% to 100%’


Nine members of same family after eating homemade noodles
Nine members of same family after eating homemade noodles kept in freezer Seven adults died after eating Suantangzi, a popular Chinese delicacy, but the noodles had become contaminated with bongkrek acid. Two others from the…


Nine members of same family die after eating homemade
Two others from the same family died All details on the site celebsbar.com Nine members of same family die after eating homemade noodles left in freezer Last News


Nine dead after family eat homemade noodles from freezer
The latest death comes after eight other family members died from eating the corn noodles for breakfast in the city of Jixi in China’s northeastern province of Heilongjiang on October 5.


Nine members of same family after eating homemade noodles
Seven adults died after eating Suantangzi, a popular Chinese delicacy, but the noodles had become contaminated with bongkrek acid. Two others from the same family died later. News Sport Region Music Person Profession. Do you want to stay up to date of all the news about UK News? Turn on push notifications and don’t miss anything!


Nine members of the same family die after eating homemade
Nine people in the same family died after eating pasta that was left in the refrigerator. The pasta, which had been kept in the freezer for more than a year, contained fermented cornmeal, which had poisoned the family with bongeric acid. Seven adults from Jixi city in northeast China’s …


9 in family die after eating homemade corn noodles
Nine family members in Jixi city, Northeast China’s Heilongjiang province, have died after eating homemade corn noodles. The last victim of the poisoning incident was confirmed dead on Monday after treatment in a hospital, Red Star News reported. During a 12-member family gathering on the morning of …
Launch car diagnostic

Tagged : /