Taiwan president’s office targeted in suspected cyberattack


Xi vows China will share vaccine and gives WHO full backing
Trump reveals he is taking hydroxychloroquine
Hackers have reportedly targeted the office of Taiwanese President Tsai Ing-wen, days before the inauguration for her second term in office, in an incident that highlights the security threat facing the island’s government amid growing tensions with mainland China.
Some local media outlets said they had received four emails from an account named “tsailoser” over the weekend containing 11 files that claimed to detail the infighting and power struggles between Tsai and her confidants.
While the presidential office said the content had been “doctored”, legislators and some security experts said the office needed to step up its cybersecurity.
Presidential spokesman Alex Huang confirmed on Monday that information security units were investigating the suspected cyberattack.
“We have already reported the case to the Criminal Investigation Bureau,” Huang said in Taipei.
Asked if the documents were intended to smear the government, Huang said that may have been the intent of whoever sent out the files, adding that the case will still under investigation.
According to local news media, the attached files of the emails appear to include minutes from a meeting to discuss cabinet appointments, details of a potential power play between Tsai and Premier Su Tseng-chang and the strategy adopted by Tsai to defeat former premier William Lai during the Democratic Progressive Party’s presidential primaries last year.
Legislators from the independence-leaning DPP said on Monday that they believed Beijing was behind the cyberattack, and claimed it was designed to disrupt the presidential inauguration on Wednesday.
“The closer the presidential inauguration is coming, the more cyberattacks will come from China,” DPP legislator Wang Ting-yu said, claiming the number of cyberattacks on government offices and public utilities had risen by half in the past month.
Tsai will be sworn in to her second term in office on Wednesday following her landslide victory in January over Han Kuo-yu from the mainland-friendly Kuomintang, who is said to have been Beijing’s favoured candidate.
Beijing, which considers Taiwan a wayward province that must be returned to the mainland fold, by force if necessary, had hoped Tsai would be defeated because she has refused to accept the one-China principle.
It has suspended official exchanges with Taiwan, staged numerous war games close to the island and poached seven of Taiwan’s remaining allies to try to force Tsai to accept the principle.
Cross-strait relations have further soured in recent months in what Beijing sees as Tsai’s attempt to use the coronavirus outbreak to increase the island’s international profile.
DPP legislator Hsu Chih-chieh said the increase in cyberattacks posed a security risk to the island.
“Cyberattacks are a kind of information war and President Tsai must demand that the information security department steps up efforts to prevent hackers from hacking into the government system and fabricating information to affect our national security,” he said.
Wang also questioned why security had failed to stop hackers targeting the presidential office, which had already been given the highest levels of protection.
Taiwan People’s Party legislator Ann Kao, an expert in information engineering and big data, said the presidential office needed to check whether anyone had logged into the email servers using an off-site internet protocol address.
She said hackers might have breached the presidential office’s mail server or someone on the inside either leaked the email contacts or provided user account information to hackers.
Tzeng Yi-suo, a cyber warfare and information security expert at the Institute for National Defence and Security Research, a government think tank, said the incident was a typical “influence operation” designed to make the public lose confidence in the government.
He said the hacking might have taken place some time ago as it took time to alter the files before sending them to the media.
This article originally appeared on the South China Morning Post (www.scmp.com), the leading news media reporting on China and Asia.
Copyright (c) 2020. South China Morning Post Publishers Ltd. All rights reserved.
Advantageous New Technology in Singapore is Booming
Step up your wealth with DBS Treasures

Chelsea-stjerne arrestert – mistenkt for voldtekt


UK: 72,505 utenlandske mistenkte arrestert i løpet av ett …
Den største politistyrken i Storbritannia, Metropolitan Police, anholdt 72,505 utenlandske statsborgere mistenkt for kriminalitet i 2011. Det tilsvarer rundt 200 arrestasjoner om dagen. Talene har gått opp med nesten en tredjedel fra 2009, da 58.870 utenlandske statsborgere ble arrestert og avhør


Chelsea-stjerne arrestertmistenkt for voldtekt
Chelsea-stjerne arrestertmistenkt for voldtekt. … Til The Times bekrefter London-politiet at de har arrestert Hudson-Odoi som følge av mistankene og at han nå er mistenkt for voldtekt.


AFP: Etterforsker bedrageri i forbindelse med Premier …
Nyhetsbyrået AFP melder onsdag at to personer har blitt arrestert mistenkt for bedrageri i forbindelse med en høyprofilert overgang innen fotball. Politiet skal ha slått til mot og ransaket kontorer i Belgia, Monaco og London og en av de arresterte skal være en fotballagent, skriver nyhetsbyrået videre.


Chelsea-stjerne mistenkt for voldtektarrestert etter at …
Chelsea-stjerne mistenkt for voldtektarrestert etter at modell måtte hentes av ambulanse. Politiet bekrefter at Callum Hudson-Odoi (19) er mistenkt for voldtekt.


Nordmann arrestert i Thailand – fann overgrepsmateriale …
Ein 57 år gammal nordmann vart arrestert i huset sitt i Thailand i dag, mistenkt for å ha oppbevart overgrepsmateriale på¨PC-en sin. Foto: Thailandsk politi


Mann (64) mistenkt for uaktsomt drap i Sala-saken
En 64 år gammel mann skal ifølge Sky News og BBC være arrestert, mistenkt for uaktsomt drap i forbindelse med flystyrten, som tok livet av fotballspilleren Emiliano Sala. Ifølge en talsmann for politiet i Dorset har den mistenkte mannen fra Yorkshire blitt arrestert, avhørt og sluppet fri igjen, mens videre etterforskning pågår.


Hva foregikk i hodet på Strauss-Kahn? – Document
Dominique Strauss-Kahn hadde alt: en av verdens toppjobber. I fem år har han ledet IMF, Pengefondet. Han er mer popular enn Nicolas Sarkozy som kandidat til presidentvalget. Og trolig ville han stilt. Men så går han bort og antaster en kvinnelig hotellansatt, og det så grovt at han blir arrestert.


Gjertrud Krogstad | Hotel Cæsar Wiki | Fandom
Da Ninni blir arrestert, mistenkt for drapet på Rasmus Mohn, starter Gjertrud sin egen lille etterforskning for å få henne fri. I seriens aller siste episode, lagt til fremtiden, ble det vist et medieoppslag datert 14. november 2028, der overskriften lyder: “Svein og Gjertrud arrestert på Hotel Cæsar.”


Flere hundre gjengmedlemmer arrestert – Blogger
263 gjengmedlemmer fra flere store kriminelle gjenger har blitt arrestert i den en månedslange aksjonen mot gjenger i USA, skriver CNN. Det er spesialagenter i USAs immigrasjon- og tollmyndigheter som har gjennomført aksjonen. De arresterte er mistenkt for drap, voldtekt, kidnapping og ran.


Holdt tenåringssøstre som sexslavar i sju år
TO JENTER HALDE FANGA: Ein 32 år gammal meksikansk mann er arrestert, mistenkt for å ha halde to jenter i fangenskap i sju år og drept ei av jentene, og ein baby født i fangenskap.
obd2

Tagged : / /

India og Bangladesh stålsetter seg for syklon


India og Bangladesh stålsetter seg for syklon | ABC Nyheter
India og Bangladesh stålsetter seg for syklon. … 09:42 PL-ledelsen positiv til tittelseremoni for Liverpool 09:41 Uefa-sjefen tror på hektisk fotballsommer 09:39 India og Bangladesh stålsetter seg for syklon 09:38 Kinesiske forskere mener de kan stoppe pandemien uten vaksine 09:36 Halvparten av befolkningen dropper lineær TV 09 …


India og Bangladesh stålset seg for syklon – Firda Tidend
Også Bangladesh førebur seg på den tropiske stormen. Syklonen låg måndag over Bengalbukta og var venta å nå kysten i grenseområdet mellom Bangladesh og indiske West Bengal seint onsdag. India har sendt ut over 25 krisehandteringsteam, og i delstaten Odisha på austkysten har ein byrja å evakuere over éin million menneske.


India og Bangladesh stålset seg for syklon
– Rednings- og hjelpearbeidet vil bli ei utfordring i ei tid med covid-19-utbrot og avstandskrav, seier SN Pradhan i Indias krisehandteringsetat. I Bangladesh planlegg styresmaktene evakuering av over to millionar menneske som bur langs kysten, avhengig av korleis forholda utviklar seg. 12.000 mottakssenter er klare for å ta imot dei som må evakuerast.


Uefa-sjefen tror på hektisk fotballsommer
Situasjonen kan forbedre seg, sa Ceferin i et intervju med beIN SPORTS. Frankrike, Nederland og Belgia hadde avsluttet sin nasjonale sesong da … India og Bangladesh stålsetter seg for syklon.


Millioner søker ly for syklon i India og Bangladesh
I India og i nabolandet Bangladesh, hvor syklonen ventes å inntreffe lørdag, har millioner av mennesker enten flyttet til tilfluktsrom eller blitt bedt om å evakuere til høyereliggende strøk. Minst tre mennesker mistet livet da syklonen traff land i den indiske kystbyen Puri på morgenkvisten, ifølge myndighetene. 160 mennesker ble skadet, de fleste da boliger raste sammen og trær veltet.


Dødsulykke mellom personbil og lastebil | ABC Nyheter
11:00 Ulvejakta skal behandles i Høyesterett 11:00 Michael Jordan-dokumentaren satte seerrekord 10:58 Dødsulykke mellom personbil og lastebil 10:35 Derfor mener arkeologene at Gjellestad-skipet må graves ut snart 10:05 Flere nordmenn har spilleproblemer 09:42 PL-ledelsen positiv til tittelseremoni for Liverpool 09:41 Uefa-sjefen tror på hektisk fotballsommer 09:39 India og Bangladesh


Sykehus publiserte personnummer og navn: – Sterkt …
12:40 Snakker ut om skilsmissen: – Sjokkert og sint 12:40 Lance Armstrong utelukker ikke at dopingen kan ha påført ham kreft 12:39 KrF åpner for å bryte med regjeringen om Moria-barna 12:14 Siv Jensen: KrF-ønske om full stortingssal er pinlig 12:12 Sykehus publiserte personnummer og navn: – Sterkt beklagelig 11:33 Marit Malm Frafjord gjør comeback på landslaget 11:32 – Dette er …


Bilsalget i EU kollapset i april (ABC Nyheter)
India og Bangladesh stålsetter seg for syklon Kina stenger by etter nytt utbrudd Norske helsetopper avviser virusspådom: – Epidemien ebber ikke ut av seg selv


Tidligere Evry-avdeling viser muskler (Computerworld)
India og Bangladesh stålsetter seg for syklon Kina stenger by etter nytt utbrudd Norske helsetopper avviser virusspådom: – Epidemien ebber ikke ut av seg selv


Ny maskin skal stoppe fluor-juks (NRK)
Ny maskin skal stoppe fluor-juks Det jobbes med å utvikle en maskin som kan avsløre juks når fluorforbudet innføres neste sesong, melder Expressen. Avisen skriver at en tysk fabrikk er i gang med arbeidet, og at maskinen forhåpentligvis skal tas i bruk til vinteren.
Autel car diagnostic

Tagged : /

Trump reveals he is taking hydroxychloroquine


Taiwan president’s office targeted in suspected cyberattack
China to investigate ambassador’s death in Israel
President Donald Trump on Monday made the surprising revelation that he is taking hydroxychloroquine, an anti-malaria drug that his own government experts say is not suitable for fighting the novel coronavirus.
Trump, noting that he has tested negative for the virus and shows no symptoms, said he’d been taking the drug as a preventative measure “for about a week and a half.”
“I take a pill every day,” he said, adding that he combines this with zinc.
Asked why, he said: “Because I think it’s good. I’ve heard a lot of good stories.”
Trump has shown interest for weeks in promoting the use of hydroxychloroquine, even if some doctors think it does not work for coronavirus patients and US government regulators warn it has “not been shown to be safe.”
Trump’s latest remarks came out of the blue, immediately grabbing headlines on a day when US deaths from COVID-19 topped 90,000 people — almost a third of the total world toll.
“You’d be surprised at how many people are taking it, especially the front-line workers, before you catch it. The front-line workers — many, many are taking it. I happen to be taking it,” he let slip to reporters attending a White House meeting devoted to the struggling restaurant industry.
“I’m taking it, hydroxychloroquine, right now, yeah. A couple of weeks ago, I started taking it,” he said.
Trump has often played down the dangers of coronavirus, including last week when he said it threatened only a small number of people. He also pointedly refuses to wear a mask, despite federal recommendations to do so and the fact that most of his staff have taken to covering their faces in public.
A personal valet to Trump has tested positive for the coronavirus, as has Katie Miller, Vice President Mike Pence’s press secretary.
Trump said his use of the medicine was approved by the White House physician. However, he insisted that he, not the doctor, took the first step.
“I asked him, ‘what do you think?’ He said, ‘if you’d like it.’ I said ‘yeah, I’d like it.'”
Trump said he has received many “positive calls” from people, whom he did not identify, telling him about the malaria drug. He mentioned a letter he’d received from a New York doctor, also unidentified, who reported giving the medicine to hundreds of patients and “I haven’t lost one.”
By contrast, the government’s Food and Drug Administration warns against giving hydroxychloroquine for either prevention or treatment of the coronavirus, noting reported side effects including “serious heart rhythm problems in patients with COVID-19.” Only emergency use is authorized under temporary rules.
Earlier this month, a medical paper out of New York suggested that combining hydroxychloroquine with the dietary supplement zinc sulfate, which has antiviral properties, could create a more effective treatment against coronavirus.
But Matthew Heinz, an Arizona doctor who served under Barack Obama’s government, said medicines like hydroxychloroquine are not “benign” and open for unregulated use.
“I cannot stress enough how reckless it is to encourage anybody to take hydroxychloroquine or any other unproven remedy,” he said in a statement.
Trump signalled, as he has throughout the crisis, that there was nothing to lose by trying possible treatments.
“It seems to have an impact, and maybe it does, maybe it doesn’t but if it doesn’t, you’re not going to get sick or die,” Trump said. “I take a pill every day. At some point I’ll stop.”
The president said again on Monday that he showed “zero symptoms.”
“Every couple days they want to test me, you know, for obvious reasons. I mean I am the president, so they want to test me. I don’t want to be tested but they want to test me,” he said. “I’ve shown always negative.”
Get Offers Like Never Before with COURTS Raya Sale
Answer Singapore’s Most Common Interview Question
Advantageous New Technology in Singapore is Booming
diagnostic scanner

BTSジョングク、SEVENTEENミンギュらがコロナ検査 軽率な行動を謝罪


BTSジョングク、SEVENTEENミンギュらがコロナ検査 軽率な行動を謝罪 – wezzy|ウェジー
btsジョングク、seventeenミンギュらがコロナ検査 軽率な行動を謝罪」のページです。芸能、k-popなどの最新ニュースは現代を思案するwezzy(ウェジー)で。


BTSジョングク、SEVENTEENミンギュらがコロナ検査 軽率な行動を謝罪 – wezzy|ウェジー
BTSジョングク、SEVENTEENミンギュらがコロナ検査 軽率な行動を謝罪 – wezzy|ウェジー wezzy|ウェジー – wezzy BTSジョングク、SEVENTEENミンギュら4人のK-POPアイドルが新型コロナウイルスの感染拡大防止に反する行動で…


BTSやSEVENTEENが公式謝罪…集団感染の梨泰院を訪問したトップアイドルたち|スポーツソウル日本版
ソウルの繁華街、梨泰院(イテウォン)を訪問したbtsのjungkook(ジョングク)、astroのチャ・ウヌ、nctのジェヒョン、seventeenのミンギュが、4人とも公式謝罪した。この間、オンライン上では4月25日に人気アイドルが梨泰院のバーを訪れたという目撃談が提起された。


【全文】「SEVENTEEN」ミンギュ、梨泰院訪問を謝罪「心よりお詫びする」│韓国音楽K-POP│wowKora …
韓国アイドルグループ「seventeen」ミンギュが「bts(防弾少年団)」jung kook、「nct」ジェヒョン、「astro」チャ・ウヌらと一緒に”イテウォン …


Btsジョングクなど人気グループメンバー4人 梨泰院訪問で物議
SEVENTEENの所属事務所、プレディスエンターテインメントも、ミンギュが社会的距離の確保措置を守らなかった自身の行動を深く反省しているとし …


【Google急上昇検索ワード(エンタメ):2020年05月19日】 – SEVENTEEN,Pledis …
「Google急上昇検索ワード関連の重要な記事3件あり」 1.BTSジョングク、SEVENTEENミンギュらがコロナ検査 軽率な行動を謝罪(wezzy) / 2.【全文】SEVENTEENミンギュの梨泰院(イテウォン)訪問、事務所が認める。「本人も反省している


「梨泰院アイドル」実名報道、ジョングクに続きASTROウヌ、SEVENTEENミンギュ、NCTジェヒョンも謝罪
4人全員が報道を認め謝罪 本日、Dispatchが報じた4人のアイドルの実名報道について、防弾少年団ジョングクに続き、他の3人の各所属事務所も公式発表を行いました。 ミンジュの所属事務所、Pledisエンターテイメント


SEVENTEEN ミンギュの梨泰院訪問についてPledisエンターテインメントが公式謝罪 | K-PLAZA
seventeenミンギュ、防弾少年団(bts)ジョングク、astroチャ・ウヌ、got7ユギョム 4人の輝かしい「97ライン(97会)」が話題に!


防弾少年団 ジョングク&Astro チャ・ウヌ&Seventeen ミンギュ&Nct ジェヒョン、梨泰院訪問を謝罪 …
防弾少年団 ジョングク、SEVENTEEN ミンギュ、ASTRO チャ・ウヌ、NCT ジェヒョンが梨泰院(イテウォン)の飲食店を訪問したことを謝罪した。18日 …


「BTSジョングクが梨泰院に行ったのは事実」 事務所が謝罪(朝鮮日報日本語版) – Yahoo!ニュース
防弾少年団(BTS)のメンバー、ジョングクが梨泰院を訪れていたことが分かった。 芸能メディア「ディスパッチ」は18日、防弾少年団のジョングク、Seventeenのミンギュ、NCT 127のジェヒョ – Yahoo!ニュース(朝鮮日報日本語版)
diagnostic scanner

Tagged : / / / / / /

ソニー関係会社のエムスリーが爆騰で年初来高値を更新! 日経平均株価は続伸


ソニー関係会社のエムスリーが爆騰で年初来高値を更新! 日経 …
ソニー関係会社のエムスリーが爆騰で年初来高値を更新! 日経平均株価は続伸 【東京株式市場】 2020年5月18日 マネー > 株式 2020.05.19 00:00 葛西 裕一


ソニー関係会社のエムスリーが爆騰で年初来高値を更新! 日経 …
ソニーの関連会社エムスリーが爆騰で年初来高値更新、日本郵政とゆうちょ銀行は暴落 個別銘柄では、先週末に決算発表を行ったエムスリー <2413> が、今期業績予想「未定」ながらも大きく買われ、一時+12%超高の爆騰となり、終値も+10%超高で引けました。


ソニー関係会社のエムスリーが爆騰で年初来高値を更新! 日経 …
ソニー関係会社のエムスリーが爆騰で年初来高値を更新! 日経平均株価は続伸 LIMO – 5/19 07:00 通貨別、ビットコイン取引量と売買代金【フィスコ・ビットコインニュース】 フィスコ – 5/19 07:00


ソニー関係会社のエムスリーが爆騰で年初来高値を更新! 日経 …
また、株価指数も+4%高に迫る急騰となり、大幅続伸となりました。このまま900ポイントを回復するのか注目されます。 ソニーの関連会社エムスリーが爆騰で年初来高値更新、日本郵政とゆうちょ銀行は暴落


関連記事
2020年5月18日(月)の主要指標(カッコ内は前日終値比) ・日経平均株価 20,133円(+96円、+0.5%) 続伸 ・TOPIX 1,459.2(+5.5、+0.4%) 続


ソニー関係会社のエムスリーが爆騰で年初来高値を更新! 日経 …
ソニー関係会社のエムスリーが爆騰で年初来高値を更新! 日経平均株価は続伸 【東京株式市場】 2020年5月18日 – LIMO(リーモ) 「1000XM3」とどっちにすべきか悩む! ソニーの大ヒットモデルの技術を使った完全ワイヤレス …


ソニー関係会社のエムスリーが爆騰で年初来高値を更新! 日経 …
日経平均株価が一時20,000円割れになるなど方向感に欠ける動きの中、最後は続伸となった週明け18日の東京株式市場を振り返ります。… LIMO 関連ニュース どこがすごい? 医療情報のエムスリーはテンバガー(10倍株)銘柄


【画像】ソニー関係会社のエムスリーが爆騰で年初来高値を …
ソニー関係会社のエムスリーが爆騰で年初来高値を更新! 日経平均株価は続伸の画像 各記事のタイトル・本文・写真などすべてのコンテンツの著作権は、それぞれの配信社、またはニフティ株式会社に帰属します。


ソニー、エムスリー株を一部売却 売却益約370億円 :日本経済新聞
ソニーは30日、保有する持ち分法適用会社のエムスリーの株式のうち議決権ベースで5.34%にあたる1730万2700株を2月2日までに売却すると発表した …


ソニー、エムスリー株売却 営業益1150億円押し上げ :日本経済新聞
ソニーは20日、子会社で医療情報サイト運営のエムスリー株9万5000株をドイツ証券に売却すると発表した。同証券は取得後に市場などで売却する …
Diagnostic Tool

Tagged : /